Medela BPA-Free Polypropylene Breastmilk Bottles are lightweight, unbreakable bottles designed for collecting, storing, transporting, freezing and feeding breastmilk. They can be used for long-term hygienic and safe storage of breastmilk. All Medela products that come into contact with breastmilk are Bisphenol A-free. Storing your breastmilk in a Bisphenol-A free bottles ensures the maximum safety for your baby’s health. As a leading supplier of breastfeeding products, Medela always offers mothers and their babies the best and that is why Medela bottles and breastmilk collection accessories have always been BPA-free. Medela BPA-Free Polypropylene Breastmilk Bottles are available in two sizes, 150 ml and 250 ml.
- Medela Breastmilk Bottles are made from safe 100% Bisphenol-A free materials
- Flexible use–can be used with all Medela Breastpumps and teats
- Easy to clean–dishwasher and microwave safe materials
- Durable–no cracking and splintering when dropped
- Easy to use–clear accurate metric and imperial measurements of milk volume