This tow truck toy with crane is filled with impressive features. Open the hood to see the 6-cylinder inline engine with moving pistons. Steer by rotating the pin on the roof. Activate the crane, pump up the boom, pull out the winch and extend the outriggers. And for the first time in LEGO Technic history, this vehicle has a lifting axle to pull down extra wheels and spread the weight of loads.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Explore the engineering brilliance of classic tow trucks with this LEGO® Technic™ Heavy-duty Tow Truck 42128 toy building kit. Enjoy the build, then explore the model’s many features and functions.
- Just like a real heavy-duty tow truck, this model features pneumatic pump functions including an extending lifting boom, a lifting crane boom and an extending crane boom.
- Check out all the mechanical functions like the rotating crane, working winch, outriggers, boom, plus the lifting axle which pulls down extra wheels for uneven loads – a first for LEGO® Technic™!
- This truck toy set makes a cool gift for kids and teens aged 11 and up who love mechanical toys. It’s also a great set for kids and adults to explore together while learning about engineering.
- This tow truck with crane model measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high (with crane down), 23 in. (58 cm) long (with boom down) and 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide (with outriggers up).