- Optimal, calm and natural drinking flow through fine drinking openings, which are modelled on the mother's breast.
- Wide, flexible lip rest with extra soft tip similar to the mother's breast.
- Innovative anti-colic valve prevents air swallowing
- Bottle made of high quality polypropylene (PP) is particularly resistant, BPA-free
- For children aged 0 to 6 months, M (formula milk), 150 ml
NUK Nature Sense baby bottle: we can not replace Mother Nature, but we can take her as a role model. At NUK, we are committed to bringing nature closer and in that way we are developing The NUK Nature Sense baby bottle. The special feature of this bottle: the fine drinking holes of the teat were modelled on the milk channels of the mother's breast and make them a vial, with which babies can enjoy a completely familiar drinking sensation and above all a natural drinking flow. And that's what especially is important to us, because with a natural feeling in bottle feeding, the change from breastfeeding to bottle feeding is quite easy and fun for you and your baby. Modelled on the mother's breast - the NUK Nature Sense feeding bottle. The NUK Nature Sense baby bottle's nipple is closer to the mother's breast than ever! Especially for mothers who cannot breastfeed, who combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding, or who just want their baby to drink from the vial, this bottle is ideal. The extra-wide and flexible lip support of the teat allows your baby to start naturally and the innovative Anti-Colic valve allows a breast-like drinking without settling and prevents your baby from swallowing air. The extra soft teat tip adapts to the oral cavity in a particularly flexible way, similar to the nipple. So your child's leave from the breast will certainly be a lot easier.